keskiviikko 26. lokakuuta 2011

I left my head and my heart on the dance floor

Hi! Today's post is going to be more pictures than words :D


Knit KappAhal, shirt Weekday, skirt Gina Tricot, and necklace and bracelet from India.


I went to the opening of a new shop in Trio today to check out the jewellery and see my friend who works there :) I liked the jewellery and watches they sold, and since there was a take 3 for 2 offer, of course I had to shop :D

My friend told me about these earrings with pictures of Audrey Hepburn inside, and when I saw them I just had to buy them as they go with my style perfectly! I put these on right after I got them :)

I bought the silver ones too :D

I also found this adorable harp!

And as a little bonus, a goodie bag :) I recommend you to check the place out!

I bought these earlier from Ninja, and I had them on before switching to the Audrey Hepburn ones.



Oh why can't it be Friday...


Translation: tän päivän postaus on enemmän kuva- kuin tekstipainoitteinen :D
Neule KappAhal, paita Weekday, hame Gina Tricot ja kaula- ja rannekoru Intiasta.
Menin tänään uuden liikken avajaisiin Trioon katsomaan koruja ja mun ystävää, joka on töissä siellä :) Mä pidin niistä koruista ja kelloista joita siel myytiin, ja koska niillä oli ota 3 maksa 2 tarjous oli mun totta kai pakko shoppailla :D
Mun ystävä kertoi mulle korviksista, joiden sisällä on Audrey Hepburnin kuvat, ja kun mä näin ne nii mun oli pakko ostaa ne koska ne sopii mun tyyliin täydellisesti! Mä laitoin nää päälle heti kun olin ostanut ne :)
Mä ostin myös hopeiset :D
Löysin myös tän söpön harpun!
Ja pienenä boonuksena tuli lahjapussi :) Suosittelen käymään tutustumassa paikkaan!
Ostin nää aikaisemmin Ninjasta ja mulla oli nää korvissa, kunnes vaihdoin Audrey Hepburneihin.
Miksi ei voi olla perjantai...

<3Emilia

Lady Gaga ft. Beyoncé - Telephone

2 kommenttia: