lauantai 22. lokakuuta 2011

In the morning light I will wake to find you opening your eyes

Hi! I had a very nice day with my friend, we went shopping of course ;) I'm proud of myself, I only bought two accessories (+food)! That is an accomplishment for me :D



Shirt Vila, and skirt H&M.



I bought the origami bird necklace from London :)



That is the cutest little thing ever!! Can I take it home please?




Translation: mulla oli tosi kiva päivä ystävän kanssa, me mentiin shoppailemaan tietysti ;) Oon ylpeä itsestäni, mä ostin vaa kaksi asustetta (+ruokaa)! Se on mulle saavutus :D
Paita Vila ja hame H&M.
Mä ostin origamilintukaulakorun Lontoosta :)
Tuo on söpöin pikku otus ikinä!! Voinko viedä sen kotiin, jooko?

<3Emilia

Cary Brothers - Take Your Time

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti