sunnuntai 18. joulukuuta 2011

What heights of love, what depths of peace

Hi! I'm proud of myself as it took me less than a day to clean the explosion of clothes from my room! Cleaning doesn't feel like so much work when you're listening to Christmas songs by Dean Martin :) We had relatives come over today for my birthday, as I was working last Sunday. And can you believe it, only one week until Christmas? I'm behind in my present shopping... :D


I was checking out the sales at H&M yesterday with two of my friends, and I had this on:

Knit KappAhal, top JC, skirt H&M (on sale :D), and necklace Bijou Brigitte.

Cuff bracelet Lindex and ring Glitter.

Earrings Accessorize.
Don't worry, I didn't overdo it and go totally crazy! I only bought one thing from the sales, and I wore it today :)

Shirt H&M, skirt JC, and belt Gina Tricot.


First and last picture from weheartit.com
Translation: oon ylpeä itsestäni koska mulla kesti alle päivä siivota vaateräjähdys mun huoneesta! Siivoaminen ei tunnu niin paljoa työltä kun kuuntelee Dean Martinin joulubiisejä :) Meille tuli sukulaisia kylään mun synttäreille tänään koska mä olin töissä viime sunnuntaina. Ja voitteko uskoa, enää viikko jouluun? Mä oon jäljessä mun lahjaostoksissa... :D
Olin katsastamassa H&M:n alennusmyynnit eilen kahden mun ystävän kanssa, ja mulla oli päällä:
Neule KappAhal, toppi JC, hame H&M (alesta :D), ja kaulakoru Bijou Brigitte.
Rannekoru Lindex ja sormus Glitter.
Korvikset Accessorize.
Älkää huoliko, en liioitellut ja mennyt ihan sekasin! Ostin vaan yhden jutun alesta ja laitoin sen tänää päälle :)
Paita H&M, hame JC ja vyö Gina Tricot.

<3Emilia

P.S. Which ones do you prefer, Finnish or English Christmas songs? I like English ones better, I just get the feeling of Christmas better from them :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti