keskiviikko 4. tammikuuta 2012

Baby there's no other superstar, you know that I'll be your papa-paparazzi

Hi! Today was day one of my three days off, and I just listened to good music, made inspiration collages and designed clothes :) And of course enjoyed the rare moments of being alone at home, ah pure bliss!


My friend sent me more pictures of our New Year's Eve, and you can maybe even see what me and Oona were wearing then :D

Top Gina Tricot, skirt Cubus, earrings Ur&Penn, necklace and bracelet gifts. I love Oona's new shirt from H&M, and her hairstyle!!

You can see the pleated skirt a bit better in this picture :D

I finally finished the woolly socks I'd been making for a friend since summer, and she was very happy to get them :)

Things inspiring me lately: London...






...tattoos...


...living in the moment...


...and the mother of all that's inspiring, Lady Gaga!
P.S. I do not recommend putting Grandi's orange-cola juice in your smoothie... First and last six pictures from weheartit.com

Translation: tänään oli eka päivä mun kolmen päivän vapaaputkesta, ja mä vaan kuuntelin hyvää musaa, tein inspiraatiokollaaseja ja suunnittelin vaatteita :) Ja totta kai nautin harvinaisista hetkistä yksin kotona, puhdasta onnea!
Mun ystävä lähetti lisää kuvia meiän uudenvuodenaatosta, ja te voitte ehkä jopa nähdä mitä meillä oli päällä silloin :D
Toppi Gina Tricot, hame Cubus, korvikset Ur&Penn ja kaula- ja rannekoru lahjoja. Mä rakastan tota Oonan uutta paitaa H&M:stä, ja Oonan kampausta!!
Tässä kuvassa näkyy vähän paremmin toi mun laskostettu hame :D
Mä sain vihdoinkin valmiiks villasukat, joita mä olin tehnyt ystävälle kesästä asti, ja hän oli tosi iloinen kun sai ne :)
Mua on viime aikoina inspiroinut: Lontoo...
...tatuoinnit...
...hetkessä eläminen...
...ja kaiken inspiroivan äiti, Lady Gaga!

<3Emilia

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi, one of my favourite Gaga music videos!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti