torstai 26. huhtikuuta 2012

She might not be the one you see in a magazine


Hi! So my weekend began today and I'm so happy :D I'm planning to sort out stuff for the flea market, spend some time with Oona, and maybe finish the first The Hunger Games book! I'm really looking forward to our shopping trip to Helsinki in the beginning of May, there won't be a single piece of clothing left in Monki when I'm finished...



Blouse/cardigan Vila (gorgeous little thing I had to take home), top and skirt H&M, cuff  necklace BB, and heels Billi Bi.


Bought this "goodie bag" from work full of nice stuff and so far I've made leaf earrings and a butterfly ring!

I'm gonna take the shiny pieces off and put them on a collar of some shirt :)

This is my tattoo, except mine would be

FAITH
HOPE
LOVE

and then the heart!










First and last six pictures from weheartit.com.

Translation: eli mun viikonloppu alkoi ja oon tosi iloinen :D Aion laittaa tavaraa kirpparille, olla Oonan kanssa ja ehkä saada luettua ekan Nälkäpeli-kirjan! Ootan innolla meiän shoppailureissua Helsinkiin toukokuun alussa, Monkissa ei tuu olemaan yhtäkää vaatetta jäljellä ku oon valmis...
Paita/bolero Vila (ihana pikkuinen joka piti saada kotiin), toppi ja hame H&M, iso kaulakoru BB ja korkkarit Billi Bi.
Ostin tollasen "askartelupussin" töistä täynnä kaikkee kivaa ja tähän asti oon tehny lehtikorvikset ja perhossormuksen!
Aion ottaa noi kiiltävät jutut pois ja laittaa ne jonkun paidan kaulukseen :)
Tää on mun tatuointi, paitsi että mulla olisi noi eri järjestyksessä!

<3Emilia

David Guetta feat. Akon - Crank It Up

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti