sunnuntai 8. huhtikuuta 2012

So I go out and dance


Hey! I've had a great Easter so far, lots of chocolate eggs, beautiful weather and spending time with Oona :) We were at her house yesterday and laughed, listened to good music, took some pictures, had fashion therapy and ate (Oona said I'm her food friend and that every time she looks my way I'm eating :D) Today we were at my my house, and of course we made smoothies and american pancakes... So my Easter is made of food!


Some very beautiful shots from yesterday:





:D


Therapy :)

Oona loves her pig...

...and her favourite candy!

The funny thing is we both have our favourite juices, but we can't stand the other one's favourite :D Oona loves orange juice and I love the other one.



I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for the little thing...


First and last three pictures from weheartit.com.

Translation: mulla on ollut mahtava pääsiäinen tähän mennessä, suklaamunia, kaunista säätä ja Oonan kanssa ajanviettämistä :) Oltiin eilen niillä ja naurettiin, kuunneltiin hyvää musaa, otettiin kuvia, terapioitiin ja syötiin (Oona sano et mä oon hänen ruokakaveri ja aina kun se kattoo muhun päin niin mä syön :D) Tänään oltiin meillä ja totta kai tehtiin smoothieta ja amerikkalaisia pannukakkuja... Joten mun pääsiäinen on tehty ruuasta!
Tosi kauniita otoksia eiliseltä :D
Terapia <3
Oona rakastaa possuaan...
...ja lempikarkkejaan!
Hassu juttu on että meillä molemmilla on lempimehut, mut me ei voida sietää toisen lempparia :D Oona tykkää appelsiinimehusta ja mä sekamehu Juissista.
Mä en tiiä pitäskö nauraa vai sääliä tota pikkusta...

<3Emilia

David Guetta feat. Will.i.am - Nothing Really Matters

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti