keskiviikko 25. huhtikuuta 2012

When the light dies out


Hi! I'm very tired but wanted to post since it's been quiet on my part for a few days :D Because I got two extra shifts I've been working for many days in a row and I'm starting to feel it... Tomorrow will be my last day before my weekend and sleep <3 Besides work I've been busy gathering stuff for the flea market, we set up a table today with Oona (I was running late because of my shopping, but at least we made it in time :D) Now I've got lots of new room for the beautiful summer clothes stores are bursting with, it literally kills me to see all those pretty dresses and skirts and shirts and not find them in my closet... Well maybe it doesn't kill me :D Hopefully I don't get too carried away!



Emilia meets the first huge bug of the year :D


Blue top JC (new), tube scarf Vila, jeans Cheap Monday, and earrings BB.














All pictures without me from weheartit.com.

Translation: oon tosi väsynyt mut halusin postata koska mun osalta on ollut hiljasta pari päivää :D Koska mä sain kaks ylimäärästä vuoroa niin oon ollu töissä monta päivää putkeen ja se alkaa tuntua... Huomenna on viimeinen päivä ennen mun viikonloppua ja unta <3 Töiden ohessa mulla on ollut kiire kerätä tavaraa kirppikselle, mä ja Oona laitettiin tänään pöytä pystyyn (olin myöhässä shoppailun takia, mut sentään ehdittiin ajoissa :D) Nyt on paljon tilaa niille ihanilla kesävaatteille joita kaupat pursuaa, oikeesti sattuu nähä ne upeat mekot ja hameet ja paidat löytämättä niitä mun vaatekaapista... No ehkä ei sentään satu :D Toivottavasti en innostu liikaa!
Emilia tapaa vuoden ensimmäisen ison ötökän :D
Sininen toppi JC (uusi), tuubihuivi Vila, farkut Cheap Monday ja korvikset BB.

<3Emilia

Christel Alsos - When The Light Dies Out

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti