keskiviikko 26. syyskuuta 2012

I'll be rising from the ground like a skyscraper


Hi! Pretty basic day: decorated an awesome window at work, did some shopping for accessories, and went to see Grandma (muffins are delicious by the way)! Can't wait for this weekend when I'm going on a you could say an autumn camp with a lot of great people, I'll take my camera along so you can see what it's all about :)

*

Outfit from today with the new shirt from H&M, my favourite dress from Carlings.

Love the studs on the collar and the detail in the back!

*


*

My shopping, the collar necklace is the one from my last post, now you can just see it better :D

*

Some hair accessories I've wanted for a long time now: bows and that thing you can make a gorgeous bun in your hair with!

*


*

The stones are rose quartz and go with a bracelet and necklace I bought earlier, but of course forgot to take pictures of them...

I'm pretty much obsessed with studs, they just look so good on anything! Don't know if they're that practical but just want to have them all :D What do you think of studded clothes?

These were on sale and super warm! Now I'm ready for winter (just need to make a matching woolly hat first). All my shopping from Bijou Brigitte.

*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti