torstai 15. marraskuuta 2012

I think you already know my name


Hi! I've been busy at work for the last couple of days and mostly kicking back and relaxing with The Big Bang Theory afterwards :D Yesterday I took the time and effort to clean my room (talk about big accomplishments) so that today when Moona came to the fitting of her jumpsuit prototype she wasn't eaten alive by dust bunnies! Elina also came with her since they came straight from Elina's tattoo appointment, you'll see a picture below. Of course it's a bit swollen and reddish since it's brand new but you can see the gorgeous design!

I'm so pleased with Moona's jumpsuit proto, it fit very nicely with only a few small changes! She was very happy with it too which is most important of course :) Now I can start the actual jumpsuit, I'll take pictures of how I'm getting along. Tomorrow we'll hopefully rent a horror movie and scream our heads off with my friends, we'll see if I'll get pictures of that also ;)

*

Outfit from Tuesday with H&M shirt and shorts and Carlings t-shirt.

*


*


Outfit from today.

*

Cute earring set from work, now that I can have two pairs of earrings at the same time these are for the second piercing!

*


*

*

Elina's tattoo :)

*

Serious tattoo fever rising...
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti