lauantai 8. joulukuuta 2012

Wear your heart on your cheek


Hi! Been busy celebrating the Finnish Independence Day, happy 95th birthday to Finland! On Wednesday we went to Roux with the lovely people from work, and I just died because the food was so delicious! Roasted duck and a chocolate trilogy, you can imagine... I can never eat any "ordinary" food again :D Thursday was spent mostly cleaning but I did watch the end of Tuntematon Sotilas (a classic war film). Today I was kept busy at work by lots of customers and tomorrow I'm having my relatives come over to celebrate my birthday! I'll need to remember to take pictures, at least of my outfit :) This week it's been really cold (almost -20 degrees) so better not lock myself out of the house...

*

Lots of outfits in this post, can't remember which day this is from but there's the Bik Bok skirt!

*


Bik Bok sweater and H&M skirt, love this look! :)

*

Acne dress and Zara peplum belt.

*

This one is from today :D

*

You know Christmas is coming when elves have invaded your house... :D

*


*


*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

Have a nice weekend everyone! :)

<3Emilia


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti